For the protection of the corneal surface and irregular corneas
|Renewal :||≤ 2 years|
|Type :||Mini scleral lens|
|Indications :||Corneal transplants, corneal dystrophies, keratoconus,
corneal wounds, severe dry eye
|Material :||HDS 100|
|Diameter :||16,50 mm|
|Power :||From - 40,00 to + 30,00 δ by 0,25 δ steps|
|Radius :||14 central arrows :
from 3,90 to 4,90 mm by steps of 0,10 then 5,10 / 5,30 and 5,60 mm
|Protocol :||1st lens choice, check the fitting guide|
|Care product :||LRPG Multifonction and deproteinization or cleadew GP with a special scleral case|
ICD is a high Dk mini scleral lens which is quick and easy to fit on all complex corneas :
Ocular surface pathologies: chemical burns, symblepharons, persistent epithelial defect, kératitiss, dry eye syndrome
Irregular corneas: irregular astigmatisms, keratoconus, kératoglobus, corneal transplants, corneal scars, post-surgery refractive errors, pellucid marginal degeneration.
- Fitting with corneal contact.
- Only one lens profile to fit every corneal morphology.
- A comfort close to that of soft lenses, thanks to an exclusive scleral support and the great lens stability.
- The visual acuity of an RPG lens.
- Spherical aberration control thanks to a high definition aspherical geometry.
- A precise control of the peripheral zones for maximum respect of the ocular structure.
- Extensive choice to cover a wide range of fits.
- Safe wear due to its high Dk (100)
- No microbubbles or 3 and 9 o'clock staining
- No erosion of the apex of the cone